When you go through old things and clean your room xD

October 2009
I Realize
I realize that I can't,
I realize that I won't,
I realize I had wanted to,
I realize no I don't.
I realize that it's over,
I realize that it's done,
I realize I was always beat,
And never could have won.
I realize that it's changed,
I realize that it's through,
And now I also realize,
That there's nothing I can do.
I realize that it's lost,
I realize it's gone away,
As I realize these things,
I realize I'm okay.
I realize that it's fine,
I realize that it should,
And most surprisingly to me,
I realize that it's good.
I realize that it's needed,
I realize it should be,
I realize that I like this change,
That I have seen in me.
                                                                               
March 2010
Today is yesterday's tomorrow,
And tomorrow today will be yesterday,
Time will keep on moving,
And it will never stay.
Things are always changing,
They never stay the same,
Sometimes that's a blessing,
Sometimes it's a shame.
Days are like snowflakes,
No two look alike,
Yet still they blend together,
When solid ground they strike.
Spend your time wisely,
And think on what you do,
Because the days we have,
Are really very few.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow,
And tomorrow today will be yesterday,
Time will keep on moving,
Not it will never stay.
                                                                           
March 2010
When people see me, what do they think?
Am I sold out for Christ or am I standing on the brink?
Am I defined by You my God, my Lord?
Or by who I hang out with, by what I can afford?
Do I emit Your truth with all of my being?
Or does my selfishness keep others from seeing?
I want to serve You with all of my heart,
But the distractions of this world are keeping me apart.
Help me O Lord to live solely for you,
To follow and serve You in all that I do.
Give me courage O God to do what is right,
With You working in me I can win this fight.
                                                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts