hmmm

    You know, I think the scariest thing is not knowing. I don't know if you knew that, and I don't know if you know what the scariest thing to you is, and I don't know if it's not knowing for perhaps it is knowing! Perhaps the scariest thing to you is eating brussel sprouts, or perhaps you quite enjoy them. Or pehaps the scariest thing to you is mutant chocolate milk, or you don't believe in it, or you like mutant chocolate milk because it has always been nice to you. But to me the scariest thing is not knowing.
    Why is that? People are so controlling! (it's annoying isn't it?). But we can't control life, we don't even know how it's going to turn out. So idk about you, but that freaks me out. But I guess it shouldn't aye? Because I have faith in God, and there's nothing that He doesn't know, and Him knowing is a lot better than me knowing.
    So we have to have faith. I think that's prolly why we don't know things, so that we will have faith and depend on God. If we knew everything, then it wouldn't be a very big deal for us to trust God and His perfect plan because we would be able to see what was going on and to know why He does what He does. But since we don't know, we have to trust Him. We need to lean on Him and have faith.
     So whether you are afraid of not knowing, brussel sprouts, or mutant chocolate milk, have faith! Because God has perfect plans for you, and if He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it.


Heb 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Comments

Popular Posts